Weddings can be pretty stressful to plan so you’d think choosing a song for your first dance should be one of the easy things to do. Sometimes it can be a hard choice and you end up spending hours/days trying to pin down your favourite.
When picking your first dance song you want something that represents how you feel about one another and the love you share. Or a song that brings back special memories and sweet moments. If you’ve been down memory lane and still can’t decide what song to go for then don’t worry we’ve got you!
Check out our loved up list of 20 amazing songs for some inspiration… ?
- Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
- Nathan Sykes – Over and Over Again
- John Legend – All Of Me
- Beyonce – Halo
- Diana Ross and Lionel Richie – Endless Love
- Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
- Bruno Mars – Just The Way You Are
- Etta James – At Last
- Keyshia Cole – Heaven Sent
- Monica – Angel Of Mine
- Mariah Carey feat Miguel – Beautiful
- K-Ci and Jojo – All My Life
- Bryan Adams – Heaven
- Céline Dion – The Power Of Love
- Ella Henderson – Yours
- Miguel – Adorn
- Vanessa Williams – Save The Best For Last
- Ariana Grande – Moonlight
- Shai – If I Ever Fall In Love
- Beyonce – Dangerously In Love
We’d love to know your suggestions for first dance songs or what you danced to on your wedding day?